Skip Navigation Website Accessibility
Ultra Steam Cleaning Systems Inc.

Flood, Fire, and Smoke Restoration

When Disaster Strikes Your Home or Business – We Can Help!
We Offer Full Water Extraction and Dry Out Services!

We offer 24-hour emergency service so that we can be there to help when you need us the most. Our services include:

  • Water extraction
  • State-of-the-art drying equipment
  • Structural drying
  • Insurance claims assistance
  • Anti-mold & mildew treatments
  • IICRC Trained & certified techs

If your property has experienced minor water damage or a significant flood, the sooner you call in the professionals for help, the better the outcome is likely to be. Water damage can be more extensive than many people realize, and most don't have the skill or equipment to effectively mitigate water damage following a disaster or flood. So if your home or business has sustained water damage, don't try to tackle the cleanup alone. Instead, call Ultra Steam Cleaning Systems, Inc., and let our well-trained, experienced team come to the rescue.

What To Do if Disaster Strikes

Four immediate steps you must take if you have flood or water damage.

1. AVOID HAZARDS!  Be extremely careful of the deadly combination of water and electricity. Also, be cautious of slippery wet carpets and floors. Stay away from raw sewage backups, which contain bacteria that can be harmful to your health.

2. STOP THE SOURCE!  If you haven’t located the source of the water, call us immediately and we will guide you through this. It is crucial that this is done quickly and properly.

3. TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION by calling Ultra Steam Cleaning Systems, Inc. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will always be answered by our friendly staff. Our dispatchers will have a water damage expert contact you immediately. After you call, we’re on our way!

4. REMOVE FURNITURE! Wood furniture will cause stains that cannot be removed.  Rust stains from metal are difficult to remove and may be permanent.  95% of water damage jobs are restorable. Most of the remaining 5% are caused by not following these steps. So move furniture that’s in, or even near the water, or place something under the legs.

Schedule Your FREE Cleaning Audit Today!

($49.99 Value)

Ultra Steam Cleaning Systems, Inc.

Ultra Steam Cleaning Systems, Inc.
292 South 671 West
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062




Mon - Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Weekends by Appointment
Emergency Services Available 24/7

We are committed to making our website ADA compliant.